In today’s chaotic pace of work and busy lifestyles, millions of people experience chronic pain. Working through this pain is extremely difficult and can leave you feeling helpless and incapable of getting anything done. In a bid to combat this pain, many people turn to painkillers. While these synthetic medications momentarily reduce pain, their adverse side effects can cause long-lasting damage to the body.
The good news is we now have natural solutions to pain relief. One such answer that has been getting rave reviews is Arctic Blast Pain Relief. So what exactly is it? What are its ingredients? Does it work safely? We’ll address these and many other questions about the product in this informative Arctic Blast Pain Relief review, so keep reading.
What is Arctic Blast Pain Relief?
Arctic Blast is a natural supplement that helps men and women of all body types, ages and health conditions get rid of the pain in any part of their body. It’s a topical formula that comes in the form of liquid drops, so it lacks the messy effects of topical applied creams, gels, and lotions.
Its ingredients have been scientifically proven to eliminate pain and stiffness. There are no reports of side effects, and it is entirely safe to use.
How Does Arctic Blast Work?
All you need to do is apply one or two drops on the affected area and then rub the product in gently. It penetrates your skin and goes deep down into the site of your pain. The natural ingredients bypass absorption by the intestines, making them readily available at the location of pain.
Within 54 seconds, the pain disappears. What’s more, you’ll remain pain-free for several days. Since these ingredients used at the site, there are no side effects, stomach upsets, or long-term health problems.
What are the Ingredients?
This supplement is entirely natural and free from any additives and harmful chemical elements.
The key ingredient
The main ingredient that forms the foundation of the product is DMSO. A couple of years back, the element made headlines due to its effectiveness and natural ability to eliminate pain. However, this didn’t last as it was covered up by medicine giants and the media. Some quarters claim the cover-up was due to the intense competition that DMSO posed for over-the-counter medications.
DMSO is widely used by athletes and health experts worldwide. It’s even approved in Europe and Canada as a topical treatment with anti-inflammatory and pain-relief abilities.
So what is this DMSO?
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is an FDA-approved colorless liquid that has an exceptional ability to penetrate the body membranes, hence is used in many medicinal constituents a conduit medium. It’s been shown to be beneficial to cases of arthritis, Alzheimer’s, headache, shingles, bladder infection, and even slow down cancer progression. These qualities are linked to its ability to treat inflammation.
DMSO are products that provide a type of pain relief that other natural supplements can’t deliver. It also exhibits zero side effects.
With its anti-inflammatory effects, DMSO helps Arctic Blast soothe pain rapidly without showing any side effects. Other properties that make DMSO the vital constituent of this unique formula include:
- Topical analgesic properties by blocking peripheral nerve C fibers
- Anti-oxidant activity
- Cell healing promotion
- An excellent solvent for other analgesic and anti-inflammatory agents
The formula comprises several other natural ingredients, such as:
- Arnica Montana
- Aloe vera gel
- Menthol oil
- Wintergreen oil
- Emu oil
- Camphor oil
What are the Benefits of Arctic Blast Pain Relief?
Some of the benefits you can enjoy from using Arctic Blast include:
- Alleviation of different types of pain – Unlike other products that target a particular kind of pain, this supplement deals with various forms such as joint and muscle pains, bruises, sprains, and strains to mention a few. It also works in all parts of your body.
- Fast acting – The product is absorbed quickly into your skin and provides rapid relief, restoring your vigor so you can carry on with your normal day-to-day activities.
- Ease of use – The drops are easy to apply and appropriate for both men and women. Thanks to this product, your need for using traditional pain medication will reduce with time.
- Safety – The ingredients are natural and non-toxic to your health. The product doesn’t show any signs of side effects.
- Clinically tested – The unique formula based on DMSO, a natural pain reliever that has been verified to be effective in studies and clinical trials.
How Much Does It Cost?
There are three different packages available, making it easy for you to choose one that best meets your needs. The discount you get increases with the quantity of the bottles in the package you purchase. Here’s a breakdown of the official prices:
- One bottle: $49.95
- Three bottles: 119.95 (you get a $149.90 discount)
- 6 bottles: $199.95 (you get a $339.75 discount)
The product comes with a 365-day money back guarantee. However, that’s not all. The final purchase also comes with the following bonuses:
- The Anti-Inflammation Diet: This special report contains a ton of information on what to eat and what to avoid in your quest to calm and soothe your whole body.
- Feed Your Joints Back to Life: The guide tells you about the foods to eat to bring about positive changes in your joints.
- Longevity Secrets from the Healthiest 100-Year-Olds: Just as the name suggests, the book contains tips on how to stay healthy and happy throughout your life.
Arctic Blast: Where to Buy
You can buy Arctic Blast Pain Relief at the supplement’s official website.
The Bottom Line
Arctic Blast has helped thousands kick pain out of their lives. Besides the customer testimonials, the scientific studies were done on the product also back its abilities. It lacks the side effects associated with conventional pain relievers. The 365-day money back guarantee helps you rest easy knowing you can always return the product in the unlikely case it doesn’t work for you. Without a doubt, this natural product is a must-have for all experiencing any form of pain and stiffness.